20 years of experience in the international music industry, event management and in music export projects. What does our expertise include?
- Many shows! – booking, promoting, arranging marketing campaigns for concerts of international artists in Sweden (Debaser, Slakthuset, Södra teatern, Kägelbanan, Kraken, Eric Ericsonhallen), Finland and Russia, incl.:
- Alexander Hacke (Einstürzende Neubauten), Amon Tobin, Apparat, Aquarium, Baby Dee, Beirut, Broken Social Scene, BWO, Coldcut, Current 93, Dälek, Dani Siciliano, DJ Food, DJ Vadim, Electrelane, Electric Six, Eugene Hutz (Gogol Bordello), Faust, Frida Hyvönen, Front Line Assembly, Four Tet, Jay-Jay Johanson, Jenny Wilson, Jens Lekman, Jennie Abrahamson, Jimi Tenor, Junior Boys, Kid Koala, Laibach, Legendary Pink Dots, M83, Marnie (Ladytron), Merzbow, Mono, Motoboy, Mum, Nephew, Nurse With Wound, Okean Elzy, PanSonic, Plaid, Poets of the Fall, Psychic TV, Roisin Murphy, Sean Lennon, Skatalites, Splean, Ulver, etc.
- Festivals – from idea to success: national music showcases and export events Russia:Music:Change, Sounds of Sweden, Independence Night (Finland), Canadamania; inventing the concept and booking artists for Afisha Picnic openair festival in Moscow (2005-2008; up to 50.000 paying visitors)
- In-house venue management: designing the concept and booking artists for Ikra club venue in Moscow (2 stages, capacity – 1.000), “Best music venue” prize from Night Life Awards 2007-2008
- Numerous music export projects: arranging and assisting with showcases, seminars, workshops, professional study trips on behalf of music export organizations: Music Norway, Music Finland, Export Music Sweden, Tallinn Music Week
- Some music research: Music Export Handbook Russia on behalf of European Music Organization (EU) and Mapping Music Industry in North-West Russia for Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (Nordic Council of Ministers/EU), Veikart till Russland for Music Norway, books and academic articles on the music industry
- ...And music education, of course: teaching courses in the music industry at Moscow State University and RMA business school (Russia). Designing international study trips for music management students
+ 46 (73) 046 0125
Send Something Material
V. Finnbodavägen 1